Date of Issuance: Monday 4th December, 2023.
Procurement Number: GoSL/SLCS/NCB/2024/0016-0017
Procurement and supply of Rice and Flour Countrywide for the fiscal year 2024.
The Government of Sierra Leone has allocated funds to the Sierra Leone Correctional Service and part of the funds is now intended to be used for the procurement and Supply of Rice and Flour Countrywide with procurement number :SLCS/NCB/2024/0016-0017.
The Sierra Leone Correctional Service now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement and supply of the following:
The items are categorized into Regions with Lot numbers as listed below:
|Flour for Inmates
Bidding is open to all suppliers who can demonstrate professionalism in the supply of the above goods within the specified timeframe. The successful bidder(s) will be required to sign a framework contract which will last for one year for the goods indicated in the schedule of requirement. A framework contract is one in which is adopted by a purchaser;
- Where the Items needed “On Call” but where the quantity and timing of the requirements cannot be defined precisely in advance; or
- To reduce lead times for the items which are needed repeatedly or continuously over a period of time, by having them available on a “Call Off” basis.
Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address below between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm from Mondays to Fridays.
Bidding documents may be purchased upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Le: 1,000(One Thousand Leones).
Alternatively, potential bidders should pay for the bidding document in any Transit Accounts at the following commercial Banks:
Bank Name: Union Trust Bank
Account Name: Revenue from sale of Bidding Sub Treasury Account NO: 210113253-01
BBan NO: 00-4001113253120144
Bank Name: Sierra Leone Commercial Bank
Account Name: Revenue from sale of Bidding Sub Treasury Account NO: 003001081791112183
Bank Name: Rokel Commercial Bank
Account Name: Revenue from sale of Bidding Sub Treasury Account NO: 02-011012428
BBan NO: 002001002101242863
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before: 8thDecember,2023.at 12:00 noon All bids must be accompanied by:
- A valid Business Registration Certificate;
- Bid Form appropriately signed and stamped;
- A valid Bid Security from a reputable commercial bank with the amount indicated in table 1 above;
- A valid NRA tax clearance certificate;
- A valid National Social Security and Insurance Trust (NASSIT) Clearance Certificate;
- A signed and stamped Integrity Pact; [see attached];
- Completed, signed, and stamped eligibility and Qualification form;
- Potential suppliers should be able to supply uninterruptedly for up to six (6)months without payment.
- A valid Municipality License Certificate;
- Access to Line of credit to cover the full contract value of
- All samples must be in the quantity, quality and unit of measures as inscribed in the Standard Bidding Documents.
- Evidence of experience in government supplies
- All bidders that wish to apply for the supply of Rice and Flour must include in their bid prices transportation cost to the regional headquarters towns.
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the Rules and Regulations Governing Public Procurement in Sierra Leone and is opened to firms which meet the qualification requirements stated above.
Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
Please direct all enquiries for the purposes of clarification to the address below: The Procurement activity will be executed as a Framework Contract.
Sierra Leone Correctional Service;
Assistant Director of Procurement; Procurement Unit
New England Ville; Freetown;
+232 76760902, +232 31077518