The Africa Young Voices (AYV) Media Empire has held its Annual Awards in recognition of staff who have demonstrated unwavering dedication and commitment to duty throughout the year (2023).
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of AYV, Ambassador Anthony Navo Jr. said: The Awards are presented to inspire staff and appreciate their hard work and positive contributions to the Company’s growth.
“The AYV Annual Staff Awards afford us the opportunity to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of our staff towards their respective duties,” he added.
The Awards prizes include $1,000 for the Staff of the Year in both male and female categories, along with IPhone 14 Pro Max for the Most Outstanding Accomplishment of the Year.
The following staffs were recognised for their outstanding performances, dedication and services to the Company.
1. Elizabeth Momoh (Deputy Director of News and Current Affairs) as Best Female Staff of the Year
2. Bunting Wright (Head of Broadcast Tech) as Best Male Staff of the Year
3. Wake Up Sierra Leone as Most Consistent Television Program
4. News and Current Affairs Department as Best Department of the Year
5. Hot Box as Most Consistent Radio Program
6. Rachel Kpaka as Best Upcoming Staff
7. AYV Bo as Best Bureau
8. Akie Coker as Most Loyal Staff
9. Yusuf Kamara as Most Committed Driver
10. AYV Cypher/Hit the Street as Best Entertainment Shows
11. AYV Online Department as Most Outstanding Accomplishment
12. Other Staff Recognition Awards were given to:
a. Alusine Koroma
b. Marcus Sesay
c. Ronald Joe Morovia
d. Aruna Bendu
e. Samuel Eric Kamara