Orange Money Sierra Leone (the Company) wishes to inform its numerous customers and the general public that it recently undertook systems upgrade resulting to a change in the Orange Money platform. The upgrade is necessitated upon the need to improve customer experience, security and faster transactions on the use of Orange Money. The company is pleased to notify the general public that the new Orange Money platform guarantees the following:
• Customers can now spend less time to send and receive money, pay bills, buy top up and data bundles. The steps for transaction has been shortened.
• Customers can now save frequently used numbers to their Orange Money phonebooks to aid repeat transactions and reduce the risk of sending to wrong numbers
• Customers can also check their Orange Money balance with ease.
• Agents and Aggregators can now go online and check their daily transactions making the process more transparent and interactive.
• Most importantly, the new platform provides a more user friendly interface with enhanced security features.
The company is aware that some of its valued customers may have experienced technical glitches in performing some Orange Money transactions after the system upgrade and registers its profound apology for this brief inconvenience. The public is reassured that a dedicated team of experienced staff are working round the clock to ensure all these technical glitches are addressed.
Orange Money Sierra Leone remains committed to providing the best mobile financial services in the market to meet every essential need of its customers. The Company will continue to provide a safe and secured means for its mobile financial services through an enhanced world class system for an unmatched experience.
Annie Wonnie Katta
Head, Public Relations
Orange (SL) Ltd
25 Regent Road, Hill Station, P.O Box 75